• Body color: green
• Flight time: Approximately 6 minutes
• Charging method: USB charging cable included. When charging, the USB light is on; it will turn off when the charge is completed. You can also charge by placing the quadcopter inside the case, where it will draw from the AA batteries (not included).
• Charge time: Approximately 15 minutes
• Remote control frequency: 2.4 GHz
• Remote control range: 30 meters
• Remote control batteries: 4x AA batteries (not included)
• Gyro: 6-Axis gyroscope Battery: 3.7V 100mAh Li-poly
What’s In The Box
• 1x Remote control pocket quadcopter
• 1x Remote controller
• 1x USB charging cable
• 20x replacement propellers
The S1102 is perfect for learning how to fly remote control quadcopters. Perform stunts including rolls and flips while zooming around the room. When you’re finished flying, place the quadcopter inside the remote control transmitter for protection, storage, and re-charging.
It is possible to fly more than one S1102 in the same room at the same time; simply lock each quadcopter to its own controller before starting the fun!
This mini quadcopter comes packaged with 20 spare propellers, because when flying indoors, you will occasionally crash into walls and lose a prop here and there.